V Knits

My name is Venus. I knit as much as possible, while juggling work and various other activities. Currently, my yarn sprees hinder my ability to save up for trips and other important things. But I'm not apologizing.

Friday, September 15, 2006

I'm In!







The Rules


1. The first rule of Sock Wars is, you must talk about Sock Wars
2. The second rule of Sock Wars is, you MUST talk about Sock Wars.
(no really, for this to be a success we need as many combatants as possible)
3. Two socks to a fight
4. One fight at a time
5. No shirts, no shoes, just socks
6. Fights will go on as long as they have to
7. If this is your first time in Sock Wars, you have to fight.

The rules are straight from Sock Monkey's site.

I might have sentenced myself to death here, but I'll do my best.

1 Comments:

Blogger Erin said...

I loved your last post with the new yarn shelf! You have them all color coded, it's so cute!

9/17/2006 5:46 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home