V Knits

My name is Venus. I knit as much as possible, while juggling work and various other activities. Currently, my yarn sprees hinder my ability to save up for trips and other important things. But I'm not apologizing.

Monday, September 19, 2005

No knits, no pics

Well, the past week I am sad to say that I did no knit once. What happened? Well, the Boyfriend had coaxed me into playing my guitar and I haven't stopped. That and I am re-reading a book I haven't been able to put down. You know a book is good if you choose to read over knitting. It is call Wicked: The Life and Times of the Wicked Witch of the West. And now that I will soon be back to my knitty ways, I have no camera to post pictures, because the Boyfriend has taken it on a visit to his grandma's. But all is well because he will be back in a week and I am off to buy the long awaited sequel to the book I am reading. Yay!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi! I loved your blog... If you like toplay guitar, have you thought about knitting things for the guittar? Like a Guitar bag with little pockets... or the strap? :D! Combine them :D Good luck and keep up the good work :)

9/23/2005 7:57 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home