V Knits

My name is Venus. I knit as much as possible, while juggling work and various other activities. Currently, my yarn sprees hinder my ability to save up for trips and other important things. But I'm not apologizing.

Thursday, August 25, 2005

FO. Finally

I've mentioned before that I like to get to work early and knit on the bench by my work. Well this morning, I get there and what do I see on the back of the bench? The other sock. I must have dropped it when I got up to go to work. And this morning, there it was, neatly draped over the back like someone put it there. So thank you to whoever it was! And because of that kind act I can show you this....



Ta-da! My socks are done. About time eh? And this pair fits too, unlike the unfortunate footlets
I attempted. The stripes (which I was a bit skeptical of) worked out perfect. I had to find the right spot to start on the second ball and the only difference is at the very end on the toe (but you can't really tell.) The stripes look a little off in the pic because one sock was pulled up further than the other one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home