V Knits

My name is Venus. I knit as much as possible, while juggling work and various other activities. Currently, my yarn sprees hinder my ability to save up for trips and other important things. But I'm not apologizing.

Saturday, September 10, 2005

Don't look back in anger.......I heard you say

Oasis blew my effing mind! Their concert was Sept. 8th, the thursday that just passed. I heart Noel. I guess the last time they played Vancouver, someone threw something at them on stage and they left abruptly. I think things went better this time around. Liam even said near the end of the show that we were 'very nice people'. I can't even express in words how great it was. The opening bands, Kasabian and Jet rocked ass!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I used to love "Dont look back in anger", and when i notice thatit says "And so, Sally could wait..." I totally freaked out by the song :) Is awsome!...

9/28/2005 8:19 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home