V Knits

My name is Venus. I knit as much as possible, while juggling work and various other activities. Currently, my yarn sprees hinder my ability to save up for trips and other important things. But I'm not apologizing.

Tuesday, August 30, 2005

On the home stretch

I don't know what happened. For a good month, probably longer, I've neglected my poor wrap-front hoodie. But all of a sudden I got the urge and now all I have left to do is one sleeve and some seaming. How cool is that. The picture below is where I was a couple days ago. I'm a bit further along now.



And just because I love the lace pattern, (even though it's a bitch to do since I wasn't able to memorize it) here is a close-up of it. Go me!



I think what got me in the mood to work on it again is the fact that it has started raining here again. I love it when it rains. Alot of people tried to dissuade me from moving to Vancouver because of the weather. You can't let a little rain get you down! And you know what else? I went skimboarding for the first time yesterday. At 7:30am. Because that's when the tide was out. It pissed rain the whole time we were walking to the water, and it rained on and off while we were skimming, but we had a blast anyway. Here's blurry me on one of my successful attempts.



And blurry boyfriend, looking good!



And this was one of my favorite pictures. Boyfriend face down in the water.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

holy hannah, that sweater is aces.
xoxo
Jennn
ps- you guys are pretty foxy

8/31/2005 2:39 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home