V Knits

My name is Venus. I knit as much as possible, while juggling work and various other activities. Currently, my yarn sprees hinder my ability to save up for trips and other important things. But I'm not apologizing.

Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Sock and Clean-up Update

I think I've got the hang of the footlets now. Just the second one to go! Here is the first of the pair done.



And here I am in the middle of the clean-up. I don't really have too much, it's mostly scraps but I've got a project in mind for that! (There are alot of odd balls too that I don't have plans for...)



And in the spirit of socks, this is the new yarn I've purchased. Confetti superwash.



And this is the quick knit first of the pair. Viewed in big.....



and skinny!



I CO 60 sts and did a 3x3 rib. It fits my foot perfect. I did not finish the ball though because I didn't want to overshoot with the length. This length reaches about midcalf, so next time I will know to make it longer. Also, this was knit cuff down, not toe up. I may try the toe up method next and then I can knit to the end of the ball.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home