V Knits

My name is Venus. I knit as much as possible, while juggling work and various other activities. Currently, my yarn sprees hinder my ability to save up for trips and other important things. But I'm not apologizing.

Saturday, July 30, 2005

The Blast Area

Inspired (and required) by my boyfriend's recent surge of "unclutter and rearrange the living room" I am tackling a great big clean up of my yarn "area". This "area" has grown from one full basket to a couple baskets, many bags, plastic containers, crates, a bucket.... you get the picture. It has also taken over an entire futon.



And this is the main crate I need to sort out. If you look, there is some unraveled sweater yarn wrapped around my VHS case of Yellow Submarine. That's what I'm talking about.



Why do my pictures have that pink glow? Must learn to photoshop.

1 Comments:

Blogger MattyP said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8/03/2005 8:21 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home