V Knits

My name is Venus. I knit as much as possible, while juggling work and various other activities. Currently, my yarn sprees hinder my ability to save up for trips and other important things. But I'm not apologizing.

Sunday, July 24, 2005

One big, one small

Maybe it was because it was the first time I had ever finished a sock. Maybe it was because I didn't check my gauge after the gusset. Maybe I was still getting the handle of the whole pattern for the entire first sock. The second sock is perfect. The first sock, not so much. The heel is very baggy. At this point, I am going to leave them both in their asymmetrical splendor. Maybe I will frame them. (just kidding)

This is the two on top of each other. The difference in shoe size is about a ladies 8 to a ladies 10.



And here laid out next to each other.



But I have already started another set of socks in this pattern. I will succeed!

Also, I have decided to abort the antique lace alpaca scarf. I'm not feeling the scarf vibe right now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home