V Knits

My name is Venus. I knit as much as possible, while juggling work and various other activities. Currently, my yarn sprees hinder my ability to save up for trips and other important things. But I'm not apologizing.

Sunday, December 31, 2006

So Spoiled!

Knitty highlights from my X-mas haul!


Nicky Epstein's "Knitting Over the Edge" from my brother. Ashley Page's "Sexy Little Knits" from my Fella's parents and a poplar drop spindle from my Fella!

But do you know what was utterly missing from my life? This swift.


From my dear sweet Fella.
This probably wasn't the most exiting gift for him to purchase but I absolutely love it!


And I think the first FO I will have for the new year will be socks for my Fella. The more I knit socks, the more I love to knit socks.

Other projects to be completed for the new year include my red cardi, spiral rag rug and an Ape zip-up hoodie (sewing project) for my brother.

I hope everyone has had a fulfilling 2006 and have good plans for 2007.
Happy New Year!

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Very nice gifts!! Your hub is so sweeet. I've always wanted a wheel myself. Happy new year!

1/03/2007 8:22 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home