V Knits

My name is Venus. I knit as much as possible, while juggling work and various other activities. Currently, my yarn sprees hinder my ability to save up for trips and other important things. But I'm not apologizing.

Friday, November 24, 2006

Stash Enhance


Back from a trip to Calgary.
We attended a friend's wedding and spent lots of nice, quality time with my family. Also, there were yarn stores. Yes. Yarn stores. *glee!*


I was at the Knitting Room and I snagged a couple skeins of Sea Silk by Hand Maiden in this gorgeous colorway.



Next was this Misti Alpaca. I love how the purple is flecked with bits of blue and pink. I have lace shawl plans for this stuff. Posing on top of the skeins are my first pair of Addi Turbo's.


Some caramel-colored sock yarn with no plans as of yet.


Lastly, some yarn my mom picked out that I plan on weaving into a scarf for her. The black is Piccolo by Lana Grossa (merino/polymide) and the teal-blue is Ultra Alpaca by Berroco (alpaca/wool).

I went to check out Make One Yarn Studio as well. What a pretty store! They had a couple knitting bags that I drooled over but refrained from purchasing. I picked up a shawl pattern intended for the purple Misti Alpaca but *sigh* no yarn.

Anyway, now that I'm back home I hope to get some FO's out soon. The only time I really had to knit was on the plane ride there and back.

3 Comments:

Blogger Erin said...

Oh, that lace weight is so gorgeous! And some beautiful Addi's too I might add!

11/24/2006 7:34 p.m.  
Blogger Penny said...

The caramel sock yarn is really pretty.

11/25/2006 11:09 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oooh look at all the yummy yarn!

11/26/2006 9:29 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home