V Knits

My name is Venus. I knit as much as possible, while juggling work and various other activities. Currently, my yarn sprees hinder my ability to save up for trips and other important things. But I'm not apologizing.

Thursday, November 16, 2006

Friends with Mo Hair!


On monday I got an email from a friend who had done my hair up in dreads. (About two months ago.) She was asking about how my hair was holding up and...... would I like seven balls of 70% mohair/30% acrylic that she found in her closet for free? Boy would I! And it's such a pretty color too! I had to showcase the newest addition to my stash.

I'm off to Calgary for a wedding and to visit my family. I will also be making my first visit to Make One Yarn Studio. I am very excited about all of this! I'm off to bed now. You know how an hour and twenty minute flight can be so tiring! *snicker, snicker*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home