V Knits

My name is Venus. I knit as much as possible, while juggling work and various other activities. Currently, my yarn sprees hinder my ability to save up for trips and other important things. But I'm not apologizing.

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Do you know what today is?

First off, this is my 100th post. No biggie. What is important is this. My friends, today is surprise mail day! I had ordered a tasty bag from Matt&Nat (because I love their bags and their promotional collection is on sale for up to 50% off! Go there right now!) Not only this, but I ordered my bag seven days ago. I don't know of any other place that delivers so quickly! I also had trouble ordering online at first (their site was 'timed out') and had to sort out my order via email. The people at Matt&Nat are super friendly, efficient and professional. I definitely recommend ordering from them online.



1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

ooooh 50%..that's so cool! I love depeche mode and radio head...I can't decide which one now... the one you got is pretty too...definitely can put lots of stuff.

10/30/2006 3:23 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home