V Knits

My name is Venus. I knit as much as possible, while juggling work and various other activities. Currently, my yarn sprees hinder my ability to save up for trips and other important things. But I'm not apologizing.

Thursday, October 05, 2006

Another One Bites the Dust



Comrades, I have fallen! But what a way to go!



Here is a close up of the toe tag I made.


These deadly socks are from my deadly Assassin Erica.


Below are the socks I am currently working on. I don't have enough of either color to do an entire pair, so I am knitting the pair in alternate colors. One will be red with yellow toe and heel, the other will be yellow with red toe and heel. The pattern is actually similar to the Sock of Doom but on a 2x2 rib repeat instead of 3x3. Also it is toe up with a short row heel. (My favorite!)


Now, back to knitting socks for Octoberfest!

1 Comments:

Blogger Erin said...

Hey, that's not such a bad way to go when you get such a great pair of socks out of it!

10/08/2006 8:17 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home