V Knits

My name is Venus. I knit as much as possible, while juggling work and various other activities. Currently, my yarn sprees hinder my ability to save up for trips and other important things. But I'm not apologizing.

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Here comes the sun....




Or at least the sunny part of Project Spectrum anyway. Here I have two new pillow covers (that I got on sale!), a wonderful painting by my dear mom of the Glass House Mountains (worked from a picture I took when I was in Australia) and some wool fleece I dyed with the leftover kool-aid I had from Supernova Sunset. That's a good start I think! I'll have to dig around and see what else I have that would be good for Orange and Yellow.


1 Comments:

Blogger Erin said...

Your mom painted that? It's wonderful!

4/04/2006 6:07 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home