V Knits

My name is Venus. I knit as much as possible, while juggling work and various other activities. Currently, my yarn sprees hinder my ability to save up for trips and other important things. But I'm not apologizing.

Monday, February 20, 2006

In which, it becomes a parachute and swallows me whole

The Circle shrug. Is huge. On the needles it's taken on the apperance of a Rasta hat, so much that I put it on and yelled "Legalize it!" which resulted in chuckles from the BF. I have to say, it is knitting up pretty fast. I am on the edging now, and will be starting the sleeves soon.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you....rule.
xoxo
Jennn

2/22/2006 1:58 p.m.  
Blogger Erin said...

I've seen this shrug all knit up and it is gorgeous. You're going to love how it turns out!

2/23/2006 6:12 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well done!
[url=http://gwacofkh.com/jejk/youh.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://fonwyxnu.com/klhq/bbbe.html]Cool site[/url]

9/15/2006 11:06 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home