V Knits

My name is Venus. I knit as much as possible, while juggling work and various other activities. Currently, my yarn sprees hinder my ability to save up for trips and other important things. But I'm not apologizing.

Sunday, January 22, 2006

One Sock, or Another...

Finished the first sock of two pairs today! Who would've thunk it? One is the Alpaca Embossed Leaves sock, and the other is recycled yarn socks for the boyfriend. The recycled yarn sock has been a backburner project for ages now! But since I've been on a little sock kick I've pulled them out. The boyfriend is pretty keen on them. I am pleased as punch with how fast the Embossed Leaves socks are knitting! So fast. How did this happen? How come I like knitting socks more now than ever before? Doesn't matter. What's done is done.


2 Comments:

Blogger Erin said...

I think there's a sock epidemic going around. They become addictive so easily!

1/23/2006 5:35 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Boy you are fast with the socks! I've never knit a sock in my life, how shameful is that!

1/23/2006 2:55 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home