V Knits

My name is Venus. I knit as much as possible, while juggling work and various other activities. Currently, my yarn sprees hinder my ability to save up for trips and other important things. But I'm not apologizing.

Friday, November 18, 2005

Rainbow Glove-Mitts Progress

I was supposed to have these buddies done for winter. I blew it. Ah well, I have grey cabled gloves to hold me over, but I can't wait to wear these guys. I love it when a pattern I make up starts to work out. The second glove is a definite improvement on the first but they will both be wearable in that homemade (but not embarassingly awkward doesn't- quite- fit- but- I'm- wearing- them- anyway) kind of way. Also, please note that this is another crappy picture taken at 10pm with the flash on. I have to work when the sun is out and on my days off the fates like to play jokes on me and make it rainy and cloudy so I will never be able to take decent pictures again!!!! I look at Knit and Tonic and I feel shame. Deep, deep shame.

1 Comments:

Blogger Erin said...

Your fingerless gloves are so cool! And they definitely don't have that embarassingly awkward, doesn't quite fit look. They look perfect!

11/21/2005 6:36 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home