V Knits

My name is Venus. I knit as much as possible, while juggling work and various other activities. Currently, my yarn sprees hinder my ability to save up for trips and other important things. But I'm not apologizing.

Sunday, November 27, 2005

Gladys gets her scarf

Saturday morning, I met up with one of my co-workers and after getting coffee, we went on a mission to drop off Gladys' gift. I was going to get one of the barista's to do the giving but I had my co-worker do it instead. I think Gladys was very surprised! I love giving presents. I don't like the akwardness that sometimes happens when it is an unexpected gift though. Sometimes I get the feeling that the person recieving feels like they have to return the gesture. I hate that! That is not why I give gifts. So this time, I eliminated that, wrote a card and all is well. Also, hopefully in the next day or so I will show here what I have started with the lovely Alpaca Paint I got.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home