V Knits

My name is Venus. I knit as much as possible, while juggling work and various other activities. Currently, my yarn sprees hinder my ability to save up for trips and other important things. But I'm not apologizing.

Thursday, November 24, 2005

Branching Out for Gladys

I'm done, I'm done, I'm done the Branching Out Scarf for Gladys. I'm also done my Rainbow Glove Mitts. 2 FO's in one post. How about that? I've finished blocking the scarf and I think I will give it to the unsuspecting Gladys tomorrow morning. (Depending on whether I see her or not...) And I am very, very pleased with my gloves. I am going to write out an improved pattern and maybe I'll post it too. I'll be knitting those again soon! Also, on Monday while I was out and about, I discovered Homecraft Importers on 4th Ave. What a cute little place! They have a healthy alpaca section too. I picked up 3 balls of Alpaca Paint in this georgeous burgundy, red, pink, orange colorway. So sexy! When I find some good daylight I will take pics of them and my finished mitts.

1 Comments:

Blogger caitlyn said...

Congrats on finishing Branching Out and the Rainbow Gloves! Can't wait to see a picture of the gloves!

11/25/2005 7:18 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home