V Knits

My name is Venus. I knit as much as possible, while juggling work and various other activities. Currently, my yarn sprees hinder my ability to save up for trips and other important things. But I'm not apologizing.

Sunday, September 23, 2007

Goats on the Roof!

Goats on the Roof at Coombs, BC

I'm here in Courtney, BC visiting my good friend Jill and she thought it would be fun to take a slight detour from our drive up from Nanimo to see some Goats on the Roof. She said, "Trust me, you'll know when you see it." And really, that is what they are! Just some goats hanging out on the grass-covered roof of a market that overlooks a restaurant patio. Apparently, some of the goats will leer at you while you eat your tasty food! Very cute.


Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Erin said...

Oh my gosh, that is so interesting... slightly odd, but interesting!

9/26/2007 5:51 a.m.  
Blogger Unknown said...

is that a real goat???? I am such a city girl xo

9/30/2007 5:00 a.m.  
Blogger Cheryl said...

Goats are crazy! So cute though. We have a couple of them at the farm I spin at, and I came out the other night and one was standing on the roof of my car! They love to climb.

10/02/2007 2:15 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home