V Knits

My name is Venus. I knit as much as possible, while juggling work and various other activities. Currently, my yarn sprees hinder my ability to save up for trips and other important things. But I'm not apologizing.

Sunday, March 04, 2007

Tim Sale's Scarf



I was going to put this in as part of the last post, but I think it deserves a post of it's very own. I am really loving this project. And there have been no snags..... so far. This photo pretty much sums up what the project is. The Tim Sale Scarf! I've finished the Superman 'S' symbol and there is plenty of simple stockinette bus knitting for the remaining length of the scarf. The next step is to start the second side of the scarf. The second side will consist of an awesome Lois Lane graphic from Tim Sale's comic book Superman Confidential, Issue #3 to be specific.


This is what my table looked like at 1:30am last night. I had to slow down and figure out which colors/yarns were for what. But all that is sorted now and it should be smooth sailing from here! *fingers crossed* More photos to come!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Angela said...

Tim Sale is going to be blown away. Please take a picture before you give it to him.

3/07/2007 11:03 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm excruciatingly terrified of color knitting. Your Superman S is terric!

3/08/2007 9:22 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home