V Knits

My name is Venus. I knit as much as possible, while juggling work and various other activities. Currently, my yarn sprees hinder my ability to save up for trips and other important things. But I'm not apologizing.

Saturday, June 10, 2006

Yarn MIA

It is ten days into June and there is no sign of my beloved Project Spectrum June yarn. My heart is broken. =( Okay, okay it's not that bad. I'm just whining. I'm itchin' because I've got a good idea for a blue theme photo. Nothing new knitting except I finally got a chance to meet Angela who was running that course I missed in May. Where? Why at a sushi place of course. Her blog isn't called Food and Yarn for nothing.

*sigh* So now I am waiting and waiting for beautiful blue sock yarn to arrive. I know it will be worth the wait. Then I can get my hands a-knittin'!


This is a little slice of paradise I went to visit last weekend. An old co-worker of mine has moved up to Sechelt/Gibsons area and is gardening like a madwoman. I bus/ferry/bused it up there with a friend and did a little bit of country weekend.


This is the three of us down at a creek at the bottom of their property, aren't we sexy? And because all of us are foodies (and Anglelique-on the right- is from France and makes wonderful crepes) we decided to have a mini crepe party. This has inspired me and I am going to buy me a crepe pan tomorrow. Maybe I'll have photos to show of my crepe adventures? We'll see. And sorry for the scatterbrained post! I'm a little sleepy I think. Good night!

1 Comments:

Blogger Angela said...

What kind of crepe pan are you getting - the dip kind? Or the pour batter in a thin layer and spread kind? I grew up with the dip kind but you do have to get the consistency of the batter perfect and have a well-seasoned pan.

6/14/2006 10:40 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home