V Knits

My name is Venus. I knit as much as possible, while juggling work and various other activities. Currently, my yarn sprees hinder my ability to save up for trips and other important things. But I'm not apologizing.

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Happy Blog Day to Me!


Today, my blog is one year old! It really doesn't seem like it's been that long. But there you go. I finished my May socks, with yarn to spare, maybe even enough for a second pair.... We'll see. But for now I will keep my needles free until my June yarn from Mama-E arrives.


~Specs~

Pattern:
Various pattern's rolled into one. (The Veined Leaf Instertion pattern is from Knitting on the Edge.)

Yarn:
C*EYE*BER Fiber Yarn (100% merino)
I used only 1/2 of one ball.

Needles:
2.25mm bamboo dpns (set of 5)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey,Venus
Your May socks looks soooo cool!
I like the pattern you used and the colour is well mutched with the that pattern perfectly!

Great job!

5/31/2006 6:49 p.m.  
Blogger uhoava gnu said...

Wow! Beautiful socks, I love the colour! Craftoholic used some similar pattern in Spring Grass socks, which I'm making now.

6/04/2006 1:47 a.m.  
Blogger Unknown said...

Happy Blogivesary! Very cute socks!

6/07/2006 10:05 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home