V Knits

My name is Venus. I knit as much as possible, while juggling work and various other activities. Currently, my yarn sprees hinder my ability to save up for trips and other important things. But I'm not apologizing.

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Everybody's makin' babies!

Which means that I will be making use of some of the baby-suitable yarn I have in my stash. There are a couple ladies that I work with who are recently announced as pregnant. I have some baby socks started from a while back that I will be pulling off the backburner and probably a baby blanket. Maybe I could try for a lil' sweater too. I've also been testing out a bit of cross stitch, inspired by an article in the April/May issue of BUST. I will show it off when it's done. And for anyone that cares, it's concert central here for the next couple of days. Sam Roberts is tomorrow night, and then, AND THEN!!!!!! I will be seeing the Tragically Hip at an oh, so sold out concert at a nice (read: not a stadium!) venue. This was a far fetched wish of mine to see them in a more intimate setting, and this Friday I will get to! I am so excited. This excites me more than yarn. Yeah, I know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home