V Knits

My name is Venus. I knit as much as possible, while juggling work and various other activities. Currently, my yarn sprees hinder my ability to save up for trips and other important things. But I'm not apologizing.

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Cloudy days mean no posts with pictures

Go figure. The days off that I have to myself (so that I have time to take pictures for my blog,) are always cloudy. Normally I love it when it's gray and rainy. But I get a weird pink glare in my photos when it's overcast and the outcome never looks good. So! I have finished a scarf but I will have to post pics later. It's a watermelon themed scarf and I am thinking of gifting it.... Also, I recieved my yarn and alpaca fleece that I had shipped from the Alpaca Shop in Montville, QLD so hopefully I'll have pictures of those up soon. I also have been trying to get a decent picture of a new wool winder I bought second hand in mint condish. I got it for $2. Now that's a deal. If anyone has any lighting tips when taking a picture with a digital, please let me know. I know that filtered daylight is great, indoor light at night is not, direct sunlight is bad and that overcast conditions are less than ideal. I don't like to post when I don't have pictures to go with it. But I may have to for the time being.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home