V Knits

My name is Venus. I knit as much as possible, while juggling work and various other activities. Currently, my yarn sprees hinder my ability to save up for trips and other important things. But I'm not apologizing.

Sunday, November 25, 2007

Gifties


I thought I'd show some bits and bites of gifts I've been working on for the upcoming holiday season. I won't say what's what (I'm sure you can tell what they are anyway...) or for whom. Let's not ruin the surprise!


Debbie Bliss - Alpaca Silk


Drops Alpaca in Deep Red


Socks That Rock

And a pretty gift I received from the lovely Angela over at Food and Yarn. Thanks Angela!

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Lolly said...

You are such a good knitter - making gifts! Beautiful little glimpses!

11/26/2007 3:52 p.m.  
Blogger Erin said...

I think there are some lucky gift receivers out there with you knitting for them! Beautiful stuff!

11/28/2007 4:03 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home