V Knits

My name is Venus. I knit as much as possible, while juggling work and various other activities. Currently, my yarn sprees hinder my ability to save up for trips and other important things. But I'm not apologizing.

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Things I'v been up to!

Sock yarn scarves

There has been a blitz of scarves woven lately. I was half-heartedly gearing up for a possible craft sale that is happening with my work. Then I crapped out near the deadline of applying for a table. But there is always next year and now I have a bank of could-be gifts. I have actually sold a couple of the seaweed scarves to a friend of mine who has taken a liking to them so there's that too.

Seaweed scarves

And in two days I've managed to knit up most of this ribbed shrug. The photo is crap but it gives you an idea of what it's like.

Red Ribbed Shrug

Let's not forget the newest colors from Mama-E for the Project spectrum sock club. Mine came in the mail a week ago and I am still deciding on a sock pattern.


Spring's Beginning by Mama-E

Shur looks purdy in dat light tho!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Lolly said...

Your weaving inspires me! I would love to try this!

Great shrug too!

5/16/2007 8:12 a.m.  
Blogger Angela said...

I love the scarves, I think Sheila would be more than happy to have your stuff if you are coming down tomorrow...

5/16/2007 12:15 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home