V Knits

My name is Venus. I knit as much as possible, while juggling work and various other activities. Currently, my yarn sprees hinder my ability to save up for trips and other important things. But I'm not apologizing.

Thursday, March 29, 2007

Tim Sale Scarf FO


Man was that cutting it close! My Fella and I leave tomorrow for the Emerald City ComiCon in Seattle. If you're just tuning in here is the run down. Both my Fella and I are big fans of this comic book artist Tim Sale. You can check out his artwork at his site! (He does the art that is seen on the tv show Heroes.) Tim Sale is going to be at the ComiCon and I have made this scarf to give to him. The Lois Lane graphic is from one of his comics, Superman Confidential #3. The Superman 'S' is standard. You can see my Fella below posing with the scarf for the camera.



~Specs~

Pattern:
My very own!

Yarn:
Sock Yarn-Sisu and Lanett Superwash. (Sorry, I'll update with full details when I get back.)

Needles:
2.75 circs

Pros:
Just take a look will ya? What's not to love?

Cons:
I don't know how much I loved doing those looooong stripes though.


Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Robin said...

Your scarf turned out absolutely fabulous! It looks amazing and I'm sure you will rock the socks off of Tim.

4/02/2007 10:12 a.m.  
Blogger Angela said...

Wow.

4/03/2007 10:13 a.m.  
Blogger Lolly said...

THAT is amazing, V! What an amazing colorwork accomplishment! I am so glad that it was well-received!

4/05/2007 5:27 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home