V Knits

My name is Venus. I knit as much as possible, while juggling work and various other activities. Currently, my yarn sprees hinder my ability to save up for trips and other important things. But I'm not apologizing.

Sunday, March 25, 2007

Slow and Steady


Sock numero uno. I have the toe and a couple repeats done on the second sock. I love this yarn!




I have a table full of various orchids in various stages. Mostly dormant. This orchid in particular had been dormant for 2 years I think, then all of a sudden out it comes with 7 blooms! It was just too pretty not to share. The sun was out today ( a rare novelty right now in Vancouver) and I took full advantage of it. Nothing like real, live sunlight for taking photos.

Also, I am finally finished the knitting portion of the Tim Sale Scarf. Let me tell you, I do not look forward to knitting such long stripes ever again. Was it ever worth it though! It looks awesome!



And by request here is a shot of the loose ends on the back. Good times are to be had. Yessir.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Robin said...

Wasn't that sunshine brilliant today! I needed that. Thanks for a peek at your ends - your patience will be required when the time comes to weave all of those in!

3/25/2007 8:24 p.m.  
Blogger Angela said...

Oh, the scarf is brilliant! TS better love it or I'm going to have to come after him.

How do you get your orchids to re-bloom? Can I send you some for baby-sitting. The last 2 I had got too wet and uhhh, sort of went liquidy.

3/28/2007 8:25 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home