V Knits

My name is Venus. I knit as much as possible, while juggling work and various other activities. Currently, my yarn sprees hinder my ability to save up for trips and other important things. But I'm not apologizing.

Monday, March 19, 2007

The Lovely Lois Lane


Here's an update photo of the Tim Sale Scarf. I've finished all the intarsia parts of the scarf now *whew* and I can not be more happier about how Lois has turned out. I was especially worried about her facial features (there were a few tiny hiccups there) but they all turned out fine. Now just the many metres of Supes stripes and the dreaded weaving in of ends.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Angela said...

That is truly impressive.

Can't wait for photos upon receipt.

3/20/2007 10:07 a.m.  
Blogger Robin said...

What a fantastic job you have done so far! I can't imagine what the back looks like with all of those ends - care to give us a peek? The finished scarf is going to be a work of art!

3/22/2007 9:29 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home