V Knits

My name is Venus. I knit as much as possible, while juggling work and various other activities. Currently, my yarn sprees hinder my ability to save up for trips and other important things. But I'm not apologizing.

Sunday, February 12, 2006

A Stale Stash

I think my stash is growing stagnant. I have been trying to be good and not buy new yarn. I have been searching and searching my existing stash for projects. I have been surfing and surfing for patterns but free can only get you so far. I don't think you can do a whole lot being a thrifty knitter. Most often I hit a dead end. Either I'm a few skeins short of a project, or it's not the right color, or it's cotton and not wool, I don't have the right needles.... etc. So I'm hitting the LYS today. I don't care. It's on! I just need one new and exciting project and I will go back to diminishing my stash.

1 Comments:

Blogger caitlyn said...

Have fun! I hope you find some great stuff. =)

2/12/2006 11:05 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home