V Knits

My name is Venus. I knit as much as possible, while juggling work and various other activities. Currently, my yarn sprees hinder my ability to save up for trips and other important things. But I'm not apologizing.

Sunday, June 24, 2007

Baby steps with the new camera

March of the knitting needles


Orchid roots and terracotta pot


Typewriter typebars
(Which would fit in with the current colors for PS 2.0)


Brown and Blue Tank Top WIP

There is so much to learn with my new camera. I am very excited and I feel very dedicated to decoding the lingo and testing out the different settings etc. So far, so good. I'm inching away and slowly gathering knowledge. I am considering taking a few courses, which I will have to save up for... (Read:Yarn Diet!) But until then lucky for me I have a friend (my Fella's co-worker) who has the same camera as I do and he has offered to answer any questions I might have. Check out his stuff here! As you'll see, he's got the skills to pay the bills.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Lolly said...

Such a fancy new toy! Great pictures!

6/29/2007 9:34 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home