V Knits

My name is Venus. I knit as much as possible, while juggling work and various other activities. Currently, my yarn sprees hinder my ability to save up for trips and other important things. But I'm not apologizing.

Monday, June 11, 2007

What I'm Weaving

Hand Maiden Sea Silk & Fiddlesticks Knitting Zephyr Wool-Silk

Don't you just love the sheen that you get from silk yarns? *sigh* I bought the Sea Silk when I was in Calgary last year. This stuff is so pretty the photos just don't do it justice. And the other thing about silk? I can't stop sniffing it. Yes, I sniff yarn and silk is a good yarn to sniff. What?

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Divinity said...

Why can't I see your pictures? Why, why, WHY? :o(

6/13/2007 2:03 p.m.  
Blogger Venus said...

Should be fixed now! Thanks.

6/15/2007 6:35 p.m.  
Blogger Divinity said...

Yes... MUCH better!

6/15/2007 10:35 p.m.  
Blogger gray la gran said...

silk ... i don't sniff it (i'm not a yarn sniffer) but, i LOVE to squeeze it! i love that crunchy feel :)

6/28/2007 4:23 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home