V Knits

My name is Venus. I knit as much as possible, while juggling work and various other activities. Currently, my yarn sprees hinder my ability to save up for trips and other important things. But I'm not apologizing.

Saturday, June 16, 2007

Speechless



At first glance, you would not think this to be a gift to a girl from a boy that loves her very much. Unless of course, you happen to be the girl with whom the boy is in love with.



I had no idea what it could be but I went off in my usual way of taking pictures to mark the non-occasion. My Fella thought that was pretty funny considering what the gift was.



I bawled for a good 10 minutes.



My Fella tells me the sales guy said, "She's gonna have the best Father's Day ever!" Am I ever.

4 Comments:

Blogger Angela said...

He is the best guy ever.

we still miss him down here.

Sigh.

6/19/2007 1:14 p.m.  
Blogger Angela said...

OK - he's a total sweetheart. Tell him we still miss him down here.

6/19/2007 1:18 p.m.  
Blogger Unknown said...

very cool Bf! definitely a keeper. you lucky girl. have fun with your new cam!!

6/19/2007 1:47 p.m.  
Blogger Erin said...

You really do have a great fella there!

6/21/2007 2:09 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home