V Knits

My name is Venus. I knit as much as possible, while juggling work and various other activities. Currently, my yarn sprees hinder my ability to save up for trips and other important things. But I'm not apologizing.

Wednesday, June 08, 2005

On the path to UFO's

In case I get bored with the other works in progress, I've started this sweater (which I found in Vogue Knitting) with a wicked lace pattern. (It's a 32 row repeat) I am absolutely in love with the yarn, the pattern and everything about this project.


Wrap front Hoodie Posted by Hello

On other news, Jill's co-worker brought the two of us along to the West Coast Knitter's Guild meeting yesterday. What a great time we had! there was about 45 ladies all working on different projects, and everyone was really friendly. They do this thing where members bring in unwanted yarn for other members (or guests) to have. I picked up a handspun skein of a natural brown wool. I'm thinking of beading it and making a bag of some sort.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow V,

Aren't you the coolest? I'm thinking about visiting near the end of June...what do you think?

char

6/13/2005 9:11 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home