V Knits

My name is Venus. I knit as much as possible, while juggling work and various other activities. Currently, my yarn sprees hinder my ability to save up for trips and other important things. But I'm not apologizing.

Sunday, June 05, 2005

Lace Leaf Scarf

Here is one of the projects I am trying from Vogue Knitting. I've only done one rep of the pattern so it's hard to see, but it looks promising. I also learned the meaning of SK2P (slip stitch, k2tog, pass slipped stitch over) The color of the yarn (which is a mohair/acrylic blend- Watercolors by Estelle) matches the weather today. We were out and about, went to see Episode 3 of Star Wars and it's been raining the whole time. That hasn't put my day on hold though! I'm pretty excited for tomorrow.


Lace Leaf Pattern from Vogue Knitting Posted by Hello

And one of my regular reads has started posting again. On My Mind so that's pretty good too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home