V Knits

My name is Venus. I knit as much as possible, while juggling work and various other activities. Currently, my yarn sprees hinder my ability to save up for trips and other important things. But I'm not apologizing.

Saturday, June 04, 2005

Rainbow yarn


handspun 2 ply rainbow yarn Posted by Hello

Here is my most recent spinning project! A lovely co-worker of mine went to Salt Spring Island for a weekend trip and brought me back a small bag of beautifully dyed wool. I spun it together with some undyed wool I had spun. I think a felted pocketbook may be in store for this yarn.

On another note, Stitch n' Bitch is this monday. ( fondly referred to as the Thread Heads. ) A bunch of the girls are gearing up to learn how to crochet. And I've got my crafty little hands on the summer Vogue Knitting which has great lacy, summer scarves. Stay tuned for those.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home