V Knits

My name is Venus. I knit as much as possible, while juggling work and various other activities. Currently, my yarn sprees hinder my ability to save up for trips and other important things. But I'm not apologizing.

Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Baby Shower Booties

One of the girls that attends the sporadic stitch n' bitch held at my house is expecting. Her surprise baby shower was held this past sunday. Below is a picture of her little gift set. The mini pillow with the heart was one of my few attempts at intarsia. The back of the pillow is solid green. The pattern for the pillow and booties/mitts I made up and the toque pattern can be found in Debbie Stoller's Stitch n' Bitch. (Originally called the Umbilical Cord hat) The pom-pom on the green toque is just a variation.

Right now I'm sort of scrambling to get all of my projects on here, which will take some time. I'll just post them when I work on them. Okay? Okay.



(two sets of toques and mitts/booties and one pillow.) Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home