V Knits

My name is Venus. I knit as much as possible, while juggling work and various other activities. Currently, my yarn sprees hinder my ability to save up for trips and other important things. But I'm not apologizing.

Monday, April 06, 2009

Wavy




This was a super easy quick knit. Urban Yarns has tons of this Fleece Artist yarn. The yarn I used was Merino 2/6 with AngelHair(mohair) in the Peacock colorway. The 2 separate skeins are sold together with the idea that you knit with both yarns at the same time. My favorite part was watching the colors change. So pretty.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Christine said...

Hello Venus! We are both friends with the lovely Alissa, so that is how I made my way here to your knitting spot. I am so in love with this scarf! I've knitted about two things in my life (apparently persistence is not my thing) but this makes me want to dig my knitting needles out from under the couch. So pretty! I love the colours and the waviness. If Alissa was still in Vancouver I would hire her to sneak into your place and steal it for me! : )

2/04/2010 9:30 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home